WASHINGTON, D.C., USA, July 18, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) recently published – "Video Analytics Market in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety – 2019-2025". This market report consists of 3 volumes, presents a thorough analysis of 5 vertical, 5 regional, 5 revenue sources and 43 national markets, detailing 234 submarkets during 2018-2025. According to the report, the market is expected to reach $43 billion in 2025.
This 1205-page market report is the most comprehensive review of the global market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
Questions answered in this report include:
• What drives the customers to purchase Video Analytics in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety solutions and services?
• What is the market size and what are the trends of 234 submarkets during 2018-2025?
• What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
• Who are the decision-makers?
• What are the customers looking for?
• What are the Video Analytics technology & services trends?
• What are the 5 vertical markets’ SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
• What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
The Global Video Analytics in Law Enforcement, Defense & Public Safety Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives; with a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent, and the global aviation security market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
Video analytics in law enforcement, defense and public safety market growth is driven by the following factors:
• The fast proliferation of video cameras
• New and maturing technologies: video analytics algorithms, processors, applications and products underwent a decade of technological evolution to intelligent video processing, based on advancements in image processing, enabling automatic and semi-automatic detection and identification of signatures
• Safe City projects
• Artificial Intelligence
• Big Data Analysis
• Smart Video Surveillance
• Price reduction of Video Analytic systems,driven by the falling prices of image processing DSPs and communication systems
• Improved cost-performance of new edge-based video analytics DSP technologies(e.g., Intel, Bosch & Texas Instruments VA DSPs)
• The rapidly growing “Internet of Things” applications drive the “Video Imaging of Everything” proliferation
• HD video cameras cost-performance follows Moore’s law
• High cost of human operators & high rate of overlooked events
For more information, or to purchase a copy, please visit us here.
Other reports recently published by HSRC include:
• Law Enforcement & Police Modernization Market – 2019-2025
• Command and Control Technologies Market in Defense, Law Enforcement & Public Safety – 2019-2025
• Intrusion Detection Modernization Market in Homeland Security & Public Safety – 2019-2025
• Aviation Security Market – 2019-2025
• Critical Infrastructure Protection Market – 2019-2025
About Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC)
Homeland Security Research Corp. (HSRC) is an international market and technology research firm specializing in the Homeland Security (HLS) & Public Safety (PS) industry. HSRC provides premium off-the-shelf and customized market reports on present and emerging technologies and industry expertise, enabling global clients to gain time-critical insight into business opportunities. HSRC’s clients include the U.S. Congress, DHS, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, DOD, DOT, GAO, NATO and EU, among others; as well as government agencies in Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Israel, Canada, UK, Germany, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Singapore. With over 950 private sector clients (73% returning), including major defense and security contractors and Fortune 2000 companies, HSRC earned the reputation as the industry’s Gold Standard for HLS & PS market reports.
Washington D.C. 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900,
Tel: 202-455-0966, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.homelandsecurityresearch.com
Source: EIN Presswire